Steps to configure Enhanced Editor Plugin pro
1. Go to the Extended Properties of the Spaces where Enhanced Editor needs to be configured: Jive Admin Console>Spaces>Settings>Extended Properties
2. Set the following system properties
3. Go to Jive UI>Navigate to Space for which the above-mentioned system properties are set.
4. Click on Actions. New contents appear in the Actions section.
Set Language Cluster
1. Go to Jive Admin Console>Spaces>Settings>Language Cluster.
2. Click on Add space to the cluster
3. Go to Jive UI>Navigation to Space which is added as a Language Cluster.
4. Go to Actions>Create Corporate Content.
5. Click on Add Language and Select language>Create.
6. Create Corporate content in the selected language simultaneously.
7. Publish Corporate content.
Ghost Publish Content
1. Go to Jive Admin Console>People>Ghost Author Relations>Add Relationship.
2. Select Editor, Author, Space, and Expiry Date.
Ghost Author is selected for a Space.
3. Go to Jive UI Console>Space.
4. Go to Actions>Corporate Content>Create.
5. In the Advanced Options, Select Ghost user and Publish Corporate content.