|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
The following offerings or services are available to customers with a Platinum membership with Aurea Monitor on a cloud platform.
|Service||Description||Frequency||Duration (Wks)*||More Information|
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of the Aurea Monitor Prime-eligible product||Annual||2-4||Unlimited Kickstart Guide|
|GDPR Protect Services||Aurea performs GDPR compliance activities||Quarterly||2||Aurea Monitor and GDPR Compliance (English)|
|Cloud Utilization Audit||Aurea performs deep analysis and provides visibility, insight, and utilization bench-marking||Biannually||2||Coming soon!|
|* The Duration (in Weeks) is applicable once the agreed upon start date is reached and all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum project team.|
- Request Platinum Service service
- Provide requested information in a timely manner
- Provide access to an appropriate environment such as development or equivalent for migration purposes. This should be direct access. Indirect access may be acceptable depending on circumstances.
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Service projects. Details will vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Services.
- Is my company eligible for Platinum Services?
- How do I request a Platinum Service?