The more and more I develop the THWACK community, the more successful I've been at building out more in-depth HTML space for a more customized style and feel. I figured I'd share an easy piece of HTML with the community, including some quick directions. This is for those of you that would love to start to work without the automated HTML builder.
First, you can find the example page in our staging environment here: LEARN |THWACK . We'll be building a banner, very similar to the charcoal "SWUG" banner you see on that page. Sound difficult? It's not.
- For this space design, you'll need a single-column layout and one HTML widget in your overview page.
- The HTML for your banner is easiest. All you need is an image hosting service like photobucket to host the banner you'd like, and a simple HTML img element to pull it from your link.
- Edit your HTML widget and apply the following HTML into the widget, including the link to your banner.
- Your code should be <center><img src="[IMAGE URL HERE]"></center>
- That wasn't so bad, was it? Enjoy your new banner.